Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My first blog :o)

Hey there! My name is Alisha. I'm a first time blogger and I'm excited about sharing my crazy life, of being a Mom of three boys, and a homemaker, with you! 
In my blog, I'll be talking about all kinds of things. About products I love, recipes, places I like to shop and where I find great deals, and just things in general about my life, and what its like raising three boys. 
Speaking of my three boys (five if you include the cat and the husband) they're 11, 5, and 3 years old. They keep me pretty busy with school, friends, laundry, and all things of that nature! I love to stay as involved in my kids lives as much as possible. They mean the world to me. Even when they do, and they DO, drive me crazy.

I look forward to the day when we can get a dog! I told "the man" the dog has to be a girl! I love all my boys, but I really need another female in the house! We love our kitty, Conan. He's a big fat orange tabby cat and he loves to snuggle! 

I've recently found a new love for zumba! It is so much fun. I have two left feet so anything involving coordination, is difficult for me, but if I keep at it, it'll become much easier. The cardio workout is amazing and I love getting together with a group of people, learning something new. Plus, it's good for you! Just moving around and getting exercise is great, even if you do look goofy doing it!  I've found that any of the workouts that involve belly dancing are A LOT of fun. The movements are beautiful. Can't wait for our next class.

 Well, for now, I'm all out of things to say. I'll be back soon with whatever is on my mind! Can't wait to blog away my life and see what kinds of other bloggers I can connect with!  






No comments:

Post a Comment